Advil Tablets – 100 Count Box
Great for reducing fever, as well as relief of...
- Muscular Aches
- The Common Cold
- Muscle Aches
- Menstrual Cramps
- Minor Pain of Arthritis
All First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packinging
- Individually labeled
- Dated for freshness
- Avoid contamination between users
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
50 Packets per Box / 2 Tablets per packet
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)* Pain reliever/Fever reducer
nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
The original round tablet providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years. Nothing's stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil®.* And nothing works on more pains than Advil®.*
Use Advil® tablets for:
- minor arthritis
- other joint pain
- muscle aches
- menstrual pain
- aches and pains of the common cold.
In fact, to treat their own aches and pains, the medicine doctors use most is the medicine in Advil®.†
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: temporarily reduces fever
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
acetylated monoglycerides, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sucrose, synthetic iron oxide, titanium dioxide, white wax
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton or card.
- store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)