Pain Reliever & Nighttime Sleep-Aid Caplets
50 packets of 2 coated caplets (Capsule-Shaped Tablets)
Do Not Use if packet is broken or torn.
For the relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains.
Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep.
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Diphenhydramine Citrate, 38 mg Nighttime Sleep-Aid
- Ibuprofen, 200 mg (NSAID)* Pain Reliever (NSAID)
*non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug
For relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains
Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAID's (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use
- If you ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- unless you have time for a full night's sleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- right before or after heart surgery
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you have sleeplessness without pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid
- Under a doctor's care for any continuing medical illness
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When using this product
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 month of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of Reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directed
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime.
- Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours.
Read all warnings and directions before use.
Store at 20-25° C (68-77°F)
Avoid excessive heat above 40°C(104°F)
Calcium stearate, carnauba wax, collodal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue no. 2, aluminum lake, glycerly behanate, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical ink, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
Call weekdays 9AM to 5PM EST at 1-800-88-ADVIL
For most recent product information, visit www.Advil.com