Aleve Caplets - Pain Reliever/ Fever Reducer 50 Count Box
Naproxen Sodium tablets, 220mg (NSAID)
Get pain relief that lasts all day long with 2 Aleve tablets.
Based on minimum label dosing for 24 hours, you could take six Extra Strength Tylenol
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscualar aches
- Menstrual Cramps
- The common Cold
- Temporarily reduces fever
All WORKFORCE First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packaging
- Individually labeled, and dated for freshness.
- Avoid contamination between users.
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
Active Ingredient (in each caplet)
Naproxen sodium 220 mg(naproxen 200 mg)(NSAID)*
*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allegic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning(anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or non prescription NSAIDs(Aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- *take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use:
- If you ever have had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart diseas, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attachk or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- redness or swelling is present inthe painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium dring the last 3 months of prgnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems inthe unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poinson Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
Adults 12 years of age and older:
- Take 1 tablet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last.
- For the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the first hour.
- Do not exceed 2 tablets in any 8 to 12 hour period or 3 tablets in a 24 hour period.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg
Store at 20-25 Degrees C.(68-77 degrees F)
Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40 degrees C (104 Degrees F)
FD&C Blue #2 lake, nypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or Comments?
1-800-395-0689 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST) or www.aleve.com