ALLERGY2 - Non Drowsy Allergy Relief Tablets
Compare to Sudafed PE
For the non drowsy, temporary relief of nasal congestion due to a cold, hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
- Stuffy nose
- Sinus congestion
All First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packinging
- Individually labeled, and dated for freshness.
- Avoid contamination between users.
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg. Nasal decongestant
- nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- sinus congestion and pressure
- Promotes nasal and/sinus drainage
Do not use
if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease). or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to a enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do no exceed recommended dosage
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dissy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or ar accompanied by fever.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get hedical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use more than directed
Adults and children 12 years and older - Take 2 tablets every 4 hours. do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years - Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
read all product information before using
store at room temperature 59 -86 degrees F(15-30 degrees)
tamper evident sealed packets
do not use any opened or torn packets
croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red $40, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcyslaline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide.