Medi-Lyte Electrolyte Replenishment Tablets
100 Tablets / Box, 50 Temper Evident Unit Dose Packets / Box, 2 Tablets per Packet
Nutritional support for the following symptoms due to excessive loss of perspiration
- Heat fatigue
- Muscle cramps
- Heat exhaustion
- Heat stroke
- Replaces lost electrolytes
- Helps provide rapid rehydration
*This statement has not been evaluated by hte Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Easy to swallow - Micro-Coated Tablets
2 Tablets / Temper Evident Unit Dose Packets
50 Packets / Box
All Workforce First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packaging
- Individually labeled, and dated for freshness.
- Avoid contamination between users.
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
Adults and children(12 years and older)
- Take 2 tablets as needed with a full glass of water
- may be repeated every hour as needed
- do not exceed 20 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age
Serving size: 2 tablets
Servicng per packet 1
Amount per serving % Daily Value
Calcium(from 27.0 mg calcium carbonate)10.8mg 1.06%
Potassium (from 80 mg potassium chloride)40mg 1.15%
Magnesium (from 20mg magnesium oxide)12mg 3.0%
Carbohydrates 6mg >1%
Calories 1.5 >1%
Other ingredients: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
If pregnant or breas-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In cae of over dose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- store at room temperature 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
- no sodium added
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-634-7680