Sting Zapper Jelly Fish Sting Medicated First Aid Gel. 2 packets
Delivers fast relief & cooling sensation to stings from:
- Man O'War
- Sand Flies
- Sea Lice
- Fire Coral
Analgesic - Anesthetic - Antipruritic
Net Wt 2/3 Oz.(18.82 g)
You can feel the cooling difference the moment it touches your skin!
The unique Sting Zaqpper Medicated Gel starts to work immediately to relieve the pain, discomfort and itchiness from stings associated with jellyfish and other aquatic creatures.
Indications: For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with Sea Lice, Jellyfish Stings, Man O'War, Hydroids, Sea Bathers Eruption, Fire Coral and Sand Flies.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
Safely remove all remaining tentacles & stingers.
With Clean Hands, apply Gel to affected areas, then begin to SCRUB VIGOROUSLY IN A CIRCULAR PATTERN, CLEANSING & EXFOLIATING AREA, ALLOWING MEDICATION TO PENETRATE DEEPLY.
CONTINUE SCRUBBING UNTIL IRRITATION SUBSIDES.
Go back over affected areas until pain, itch, or irritation subsides.
REPEAT IF NECESSARY.
Wash and remove DRY Gel residues with clean water until affected areas have been completely flushed clean.
Pat dry with a clean towel., or allow to air dry.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
AVOID CONTACT WITH CLOTHING.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- If condition worsens, or does not improve within seven days, discontinue use of product and consult a doctor.
- IF VICTIM EXPERIENCES DIFFICULTY BREATHING, OR IN CASE OF BLEEDING, CONSULT A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Menthol 1%, Camphor 3%, Formulated with Aloe Vera Gel.
Copywright 2014 Beach fire Corporation
Manufactured for and Distributed by:
Sting Zapper Company
770 N Dunneville, Suite 7
Las Vegas, NV 89139
Made in USA