EMERGENCY FIRST AID FOR BURNS
Water Jel Burn Dressing 4" x 4"
- Sterile Gel-Soaked Dressing
- Stops the burning process
- Cools the burn and relieves pain
- Helps prevent contimination
- Non-adherent dressing
Water-Jel gel-saked Brun Dressings are the first response for burn injuries. This medical device is a non -woven dressing that contains no active ingredients or drugs, and is latex free.
Cools the burn, not the patient
Non-irritating to mucous membranes (eyes, nose, mouth)
Minimal evaporation - no excessive cooling
Covers and protects burn injuries - helps prevent contamination
Water-based, water-soluble gel rinses off quickly with water or saline.
Instructions for use:
Immediate First Aid for Burns
Tear open package
- Remove burn dressing and apply immediately to burn area.
- Wrap area without applying pressure
- Leave dressing in place
- Seek further medical attention.
Storage: Protect from extreme temperatures
Warning: If pouch has been opened or damaged, do not use. Use of this device for prolonged periods of time is not recommended.
Ingredinets: Water, Xantham Gum, Glycerin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alterfolia(Tea Tree)Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Octoxynol-9