COUGH & COLD relief Tablets Compare to SudafedPE Pressure+Pain+Cold®
Non Drowsey, Multi-symptom medication, for temporarily relief of the symptoms associated with the common cold, or flu:
- Nasal decongestion
- Body aches and pains.
- Contains an expectorant to help create a productive cough.
All First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packinging
- Individually labeled
- Dated for freshness.
- Avoid contamination between users.
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
Active Ingredients (in each tablet) Purpose
Acetaminophen 325mg Pain reliever/fever reducer
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg Cough suppressant
Guaifenesin 200mg Expectorant
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg Nasal decongestant
Temporarily relieves these cold symptoms
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- helps loosen phiegm*mucus( and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Temporarily reduces fever.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage amy occur if you take:
- More than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- with other drugs containineng acetaminoph
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other product containing any of the above active ingredients
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)(certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not use more than directed
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use or ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur
- Redness swelling is present
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
Adults and Children (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets with water every 6-8 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Store at room temperature 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
- Tamper evident sealed packets
- Do not use any opened or torn packets
Croscamellose sodium*, hypromellose*, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol*, povidone*, sodium starch glycolate*, starch, stearic acid.