Medicated Cherry COUGH DROPS
Active ingredient (in each drop) Purpose
Menthol 7.6 mg...............................................Antitussive (cough suppressant) oral anesthetic.
For temporary relief of...
- Cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have...
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlem (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if...
Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 2 days
Adults and children (12 years and older) : Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every hour as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.