PMS Tablets - Compare to Pamprin
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains and discomfort that may occur a few days before and during the menstrual period.
Film coated for easy swallowing!
All First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packinging.
- Individually labeled, and dated for freshness.
- Avoid contamination between users.
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Acetaminophen 325 mg. Pain reliever/fever deducer
Pamabrom 25 mg. Diuretic
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- menstrual cramps
Temporarily relieves water-weight gain, bloating, swelling and full feeling associated with the premenstrual and menstrual periods.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage amy occur if you take:
- More than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- with other drugs containineng acetaminoph
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen(Prescription or nonprescription), If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for pain for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
If preganant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional
- do not use more than directioned
Adults and Children (12 years and older) - Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
Inactive ingredients: corn starch, D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, stearic acid, sucrose.