Diamode Loperamide HCI (Compare to Imodium) Antidiarrheal - Easy to swallow film coated caplets
50 caplets in 50 packets
All First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packinging, individually labeled, and dated for freshness. Avoid contamination between users. Ideal for use at the workplace, and Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
Active ingredient (in each caplet) Purpose
Lperamide Hydrochloride 2mg Antidiarrheal
Controls the symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers diarrhea
Allergy alert: do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to LoperamideHCI
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a fever
- mucus in stool
- a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics
- When using this product
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur
- be careful when driving or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.