TYLENOL® EXTRA STRENGTH Non-Aspirin Caplets 100 Count Box
Single Dose Packets
Active ingredient Acetaminophen 500mg. per tablet
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to...
- The common cold
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular Pains
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Temporary Fever Reducer
All Workforce First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packinging
Dated for freshness.
Avoid contamination between users.
Ideal for use at the workplace
Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
50 Packets/Box 2 tablets/Packet
Adults & children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning:In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
(1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.