Advil Liqui-Gels® were evaluated for speed of pain relief against Extra Strength Tylenol®, and results showed that Advil Liqui-Gels® relieve tough pain significantly faster than Extra Strength Tylenol®.
Pain reliever/Fever reducer (present as the free acid and potassium salt) *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- Temporarly reduces fever
Tamper Resistant Packinging
- Individually labeled, and dated for freshness.
- Avoid contamination between users.
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
50 Packets per Box / 2 Rapid Release Gels per Packet
Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)*
How it works
- While there are many pain relievers available for sale without a prescription, it is important to know the differences between them. The pain reliever in Advil® is ibuprofen, which is part of a class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) that also includes aspirin and naproxen sodium. Clinical studies have shown that when taken as directed, Advil® is a safe and effective pain reliever.
- Advil does not contain acetaminophen, an active ingredient that is included in many other pain relievers, such as Tylenol. Acetaminophen may cause severe liver damage when taken in excess of recommended doses.®®
- Any medication, including Advil®, may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use OTC medicines responsibly and according to the label and to speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Patients and doctors have trusted Advil to deliver fast and long-lasting relief from many kinds of acute pain: headache, muscle aches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, and backache. No other OTC pain reliever has been proven stronger or longer lasting on pain than Advil.®®