Zantac 75 (Ranitidine Tablets 75 mg. / Acid Reducer
25 Single Dose, Tamper Evident Packets Per Dispenser Box
- Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages.
All Workforce First Aid products are packaged in Single Dose - Tamper Resistant Packinging
- individually labeled, and dated for freshness.
- Avoid contamination between users.
- Ideal for use at the workplace
- Great for keeping products available when you're on the go!!!
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Ranitidine 75 mg. (as Ranifidine Hydrochloride 84 mg.)
- Allergy Alert: do not use if you are allergic to Ranitidine or other acid reducers
- Do not use
- IF you have trouble swallowing
- With other acid reducer
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Stomach pain continues
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- If pregnant or breast feeding:Ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, gtet medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that can cause heartburn.
- Can be used up to twice daily (up to 2 tablets in 24 hours)
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Do not use if the foil pouch is open or torn
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- this product is sodium and sugar free
- Magnesium stearate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Synthetic red iron oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
Questions of Comments? Call 1-800-223-0182. Information is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.